Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday, I'm in love.

with myself! Hah! Narcissistic b**ch. Joke lang. I am in love with people who make my heart thump with joy, and I am in love with the fact that today I am not the whining prick who just can't seem to get enough of life's dramas.

And so, I finished the things that needed to be done, got to go to mass on a cool Wednesday night. And tonight, I'll go home, at peace, and with the comforting knowledge that prayers are always answered.

Things to be thankful for this Wednesday:
1. Tuna surprise--tuna sandwich with chicharon, no joke
2. Cool walk back from the Gbelt Chapel
3. Appreciated work
4. Early time out
5. second hand cool finds
6. The Wonder Team---back home, right here, everywhere, and the knowledge that i'm not alone
7. pears
9. Boh Tea from Robby
10. Cool comfy shoes! Love 'em.
11. Moved deadlines
12. Wedding Preps on-track
13. Loved ones who love back
14. AFC, saved episodes of Chef at Home/ French Cooking at Home/ Cook's Tour in my head.
15. Cheesecake!!
16. The joys of an alternate identity
17. Lovelovelove

Thanks God. Ikaw talaga oo.

No comments: