Monday, October 19, 2009

HBO on a monday night

Richard Gere lifted Paula up. Kissed her passionately. Held onto her til the credits rolled, and the image was forever paused. Definitely one of the best memories for a Monday night.

She was swept off her feet. It was an image of unabated adoration. Stuff movies are made of, daydreams are painted over with, and versions of which are created in varied, albeit contextual moments in real life.


Things to be grateful for this monday night:
1. Richard Gere. Definitely an officer & a gentleman!!
2. Monday night movie with mom & dad
3. Finally watching a kilig movie and realizing that I no longer have the "I wished I had that too" feeling.
4. Because I know I already have 'that'.
5. Regi

:)

1 comment:

pouty said...

:) hi cey. nangangamusta lang.