Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I will. I am.

Today, I resolve to be happy. Despite the fact that the sun has again gone hiding someplace else; despite the pain in my back, despite the things that need to be done, and issues that need to be resolved. In the same way that I had to tell myself that I will get myself from bed despite the wonderful pull of the sheets and covers, I will be happy despite the usual reasons that normally make me less than that--happy. Despite, despite, sounds so...harsh. But to be happy despite...that just feels good.

2 comments:

pouty said...

Alam mo, natuklasan ko yan nung bday ko. Happiness is really a state of mind. Sobrang normal lang nung bday ko, as in puro client meetings pa at kumain kami sa Max's lang kasi may mga tita akong balikbayan na umuwi pero ewan ko ba, parang nakatawa ako the whole day when in fact, ayoko dumating ang araw na magiging part ako ng late 20s. hahaha.

So i think its good that u resolve to be happy. wag mo lang masyadong dibdibin kasi madrama at OA na yun. Ü

cey enriquez said...

Late 20's...pero di ko pa rin matanggap na mas matanda ako sa'yo by a few months!!!!!!!!!!!

dahil sa wisdom mo. wala namang kinalaman ang stubbles. ahehe...

owohowoho-ho. owohowoho-ho. happy!