Tuesday, July 10, 2007

God is Bumblebee

Lately I've been asking God some questions. Not to be overdramatic about it, (they're not the 'Why God, why?!?!' types) but, well...there have been some things I wanted to know about. In the absence of an oracle or any type of medium, the radio seems to have become a substitute. For all I know, I could be making these up. There may not even be any rationale behind how apt the songs that came up were for how I felt, and the things I've asked. But it feels good to think that maybe He's trying to tell me something...if I don't want to listen to that voice in my head, heart--or wherever that hunch or glint of wisdom may come from, then maybe I'd take notice of the one on FM. How sweet of Him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

first car ko, parang si bumblebee

cey enriquez said...

oo nga! anong pangalan nya...Herbie nga ba?